European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you have to cheat in a game

+6
Ciroooo
cmnndr
Cinc
Anette
RuBeLL
.Fenomén.
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If you have to cheat in a game Empty If you have to cheat in a game

Post by .Fenomén. Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:39 pm

Just a question to you guys:

Do you think it is OK to cheat in Babo? I mean, it is a game, but I like this game and lately I've been realizing that many of the "pro" players are just "pro" cause of hacking. Why do I think this? Well, it is luck if you hit me when I'm on the other side of the map with your bazooka once. If you hit me twice, I laugh at the luck. But if I have to play a cm against players, who are continously hit me from the another side of the map (ONLY WHEN I'M OUT OF COVER - HOW FUNNY) without I even reveal my position by shooting, then meh, spawnading is indeed the smallest problem. A guy - who is playing this game far longer ago than most of us - told me that there are different hacks like snipersmg, no reload sg/photon, faster shooting, specview. First I was like "What the fudge man, chill, you are just noob", but then now I see it clearly.

What I find more funny is that even some of the old admins' been using those hacks, while they were busy banning other players for spawnflame, insults, etc.

P.s. question: How can we get a proof about others hacking, when they are using these hacks? I mean no reload sg is easy to be seen, but snipersmg with specview has no proof, it just exists.

.Fenomén.
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : fLAG clan

https://www.youtube.com/TheFenomenmusic

Back to top Go down

If you have to cheat in a game Empty Re: If you have to cheat in a game

Post by RuBeLL Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:37 am

A long time ago i wrote a detailed report about hacking and cheats with concrete examples, explaination about implementing and guidelines on how to spot them.
After being blamed by everybody because i was ruining the community (they said that talking about hacking in such a detailed form would have encouraged other players to hack as well) my post was deleted, as per usual.
That's because people who always hacked didn't want others to know they did, nor that any hack ever existed and everything was just coming from their imagination/noobness.
Due to the abandon of babo development, there is no chance anymore to fix the source code and prevent hacking.
So dude, this thing is dead, and u did correctly understand : D E A D.
I suggest u to spend your time in more constructive activities, other than trying to save/recover that failed community.
In any case, i wish u good luck.
RuBeLL
RuBeLL
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

http://cillerkrew.110mb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:05 am

RuBeLL wrote: my post was deleted, as per usual.
Just to be clear, once again, no posts get deleted. The reasons they got removed was it was made so everyone could just use the "guide" to learn how to cheat which at that time, was a major issue. Your posts were up from around May/June until October (or at least that's when the last posts were) so it is not like they were removed immediately.
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:04 am

Stop complaining just because you suck at this game. I've played this game long enough to know who's cheating and who isn't. And nobody I've ever played against in a cm used any cheat except that one guy whose name I forgot but was getting a small boost with a speedhack.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by RuBeLL Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:16 am

Anette wrote:it was made so everyone could just use the "guide" to learn how to cheat which at that time, was a major issue.
Just to be clear (for real) : it was definitely NOT a "guide". All the references to sites, program names, and related stuff were previously hidden, in order to prevent people from using and even finding them.
So please, at least once in ur life, tell what the TRUTH was and stop lieing : this community is dead already, there is no harm to deal anymore.
RuBeLL
RuBeLL
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:10 am

There is a reason I had the word guide in "". Which did mean, it wasn't a guide per se, but it did show the program used, and what variables to change, which in essence did make it easier for those wanting to cheat.
If someone wants the posts back, they can be made public again, which is always the case.
Not sure what it is you think I am (and apparently always was) lying about, nor does it matter to me at this point. Just wanted to make it clear that the posts weren't deleted as it was stated.
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by .Fenomén. Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:58 am

I didn't want to name you Rub as the one who already tried to stop this hacking thingy, but you know that we had a deep conversation about it a long ago. This hacking only bothers me, cause when I started the game, I tried to show my best, do my best and these hacker "pros" were the ones who raged at me like "how noob you are fenomen" and etc. I worked on improving my own gameplay to get into a well-known clan, so looking back in that it was really like Sisifus trying to get that rock up on the mountain. I just don't really know why do they have to cheat, you know, easy game, one of the simplest, only takes practice and skill and bah.
.Fenomén.
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:23 am

There are no cheaters in "well-known" clans. Grow up and stop trying to find excuses.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by .Fenomén. Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:44 am

Cinc wrote:There are no cheaters in "well-known" clans. Grow up and stop trying to find excuses.
Adm wrote:Cuz hate comments are a lot more useful.
.Fenomén.
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by RuBeLL Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:56 am

Anette wrote:Not sure what it is you think I am (and apparently always was) lying about
IMO u were lying about the true reasons of posts removal. Btw, u can replace "deleted" with "removed" in my first reply. The essence would remain the same.
RuBeLL
RuBeLL
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:44 am

Well, whether or not you believe the reason for it, doesn't make it any less true and I know I won't be able to change your mind on it, nor do I care to try. Smile 
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by .Fenomén. Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Even if Anette denies eveything, the problem is still alive. I just wanted to start a talk about it, maybe more of us will join and somebody could come up with an idea to solve it.
.Fenomén.
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:48 pm

.Fenomén. wrote:Even if Anette denies eveything, the problem is still alive. I just wanted to start a talk about it, maybe more of us will join and somebody could come up with an idea to solve it.
There is no problem. In the past year, I've seen maybe one or two speedhackers and less than five no-reload cheaters.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by RuBeLL Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:09 am

Cinc wrote:There is no problem.
Unfortunately this is the main problem that caused community collapse years ago.

.Fenomén. wrote:somebody could come up with an idea to solve it.
Unfortunately there is no solution. Game is no longer developed/mantained, community is dead.

Clean, straight, simple.
RuBeLL
RuBeLL
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:20 am

I kill everything. Hack, no hack.
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciroooo Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:53 am

Ahahahahah Varlan or V is soooooo pr0 !! Very Happy
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Ciroooo
Ciroooo
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:49 am

got that right bitxh Mad 
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reptillia Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:09 pm

DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Very Happy
Reptillia
Reptillia
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : Joker Element

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:14 pm

This was fun to read. I miss some of the epic long dramatic and intense posts. Sadly this didn't make it quite that far...
Also, I'm kinda late for commenting on this, but I just wanted to put it out there:

There might be pr0 people hacking, sometimes I've thought that as well. Might not even be huge hacks, just maybe full map view would be more than enough to give you a great advantage.
However, the best players I've played with in this game are skillful players - that's raw skill, no cheats - just fast reflexes, imagination and concentration.

If you wanna be great, trust me, you don't need any hacks, just some dedication ^^
Devil
Devil
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Post by fuazi Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:35 pm

hm... what's snipersmg?
fuazi
fuazi
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : sex, violence, and good mood

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:39 pm

Devil wrote:This was fun to read. I miss some of the epic long dramatic and intense posts. Sadly this didn't make it quite that far...
Also, I'm kinda late for commenting on this, but I just wanted to put it out there:

There might be pr0 people hacking, sometimes I've thought that as well. Might not even be huge hacks, just maybe full map view would be more than enough to give you a great advantage.
However, the best players I've played with in this game are skillful players - that's raw skill, no cheats - just fast reflexes, imagination and concentration.

If you wanna be great, trust me, you don't need any hacks, just some dedication ^^
you know I never cheated... stop crying  Evil or Very Mad
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeckett Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:03 am

dev cheats.

hi ^^

Zeckett

Clan : \v/ for Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:31 am

Anette wrote:
Devil wrote:This was fun to read. I miss some of the epic long dramatic and intense posts. Sadly this didn't make it quite that far...

you know I never cheated... stop crying  Evil or Very Mad

How about that auto-flame-dev-on-sight cheat ha? xD

@ Ze <3
Devil
Devil

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Sun May 04, 2014 4:14 am

That's not a cheat. It's just good sense Wink