European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dumb emails I get for hosting baboviolent.net

2 posters

Go down

Dumb emails I get for hosting baboviolent.net Empty Dumb emails I get for hosting baboviolent.net

Post by h8me Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:51 pm

Fra: Adam Gibbs [mailto:gibbs.adam@weboptimizes.com]
Sendt: 30. marts 2017 18:08
Til: mail@baboviolent.net
Emne: What has happened to your baboucheshop.us ?

Hello  baboucheshop.us  Team,

Get your website on Google’s Front Page search:

We would like to have a discussion with you regarding the web promotion strategy for your website. We wish to work out a proposal to strengthen the online presence of your website, via, a strategically planned web promotion campaign. In today’s online era, you should be focusing on the new revolutionary ways of generating traffic.

We were curious to know if you were aware that are a few issues bugging your website. Sorting out these will help you get the best returns out of your website.
  Your website seems to be attracting traffic, but this traffic is almost stagnant and limited, which affects potential sales as you move forward.
  Your website doesn't feature in Google's first search page for some of the major keywords in your niche, which affects visibility.
  Your website has been diagnosed with coding issues, which affects ranking.
  Your back links profile is not efficient enough to help your search engine visibility.
  Your website is currently not being properly promoted online, which is affecting your marketing strategy and goals
  Your presence in social media platform (Face book, Twitter, etc.) is minimal. This is depriving you of a huge market of prospective referral clients.

We excel in running promotional online marketing campaign for websites. We have a host of ethical services and techniques, which you can utilize to improve your website's performance. We could send you more details regarding your present website status; we would be glad to share “ PRE SEO REPORT” or “WEBSITE ANALYSIS REPORT for FREE”. Kindly revert back if you are interested, then we can send you more detail about package/action and which will improve your sales & website ranking too.
Let me know your thought and if possible give me the best time to make further discussion.
Best Regards,
Adam Gibbs | Senior Sales Advisor
PS 1: If you are interested then I will send more details on our “corporate identity”, “company profile”, “why you should choose us?”, “Price list”, FREE SITE ANALYSIS REPORT or PRE SEO REPORT or WEBSITE ANALYSIS REPORT “money back guarantee”.

PS 2: I found your site using Google search and after having a look over your website I recommend you to implement future technologies such as HTML 5 and Responsive Design to make your site more accessible in mobile phone, tablets, desktop etc.

My answer
If by some fluke you’d bothered to look into what my website is about you wouldn’t have written me this pile of shit you’re sending.
It’s all fine and dandy that you find my site but when you put “baboucheshop.us” in the title you’re as far off as you can get.
My site is “baboviolent.net”, hosted to give players of the game a place to download a working client and server for the game.

PS: Feel free to fudge yourself vertically and repeatedly with a boathook
h8me
h8me
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : No thanks

http://www.mazzocco.dk

Back to top Go down

Dumb emails I get for hosting baboviolent.net Empty Re: Dumb emails I get for hosting baboviolent.net

Post by cmnndr Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:26 am

hahaha crapp. i am awaiting for you to post his reply Very Happy
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Dumb emails I get for hosting baboviolent.net Empty Re: Dumb emails I get for hosting baboviolent.net

Post by h8me Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:04 am

cmnndr wrote:hahaha crapp. i am awaiting for you to post his reply Very Happy
Unfortunately they never answer back when I reply to their mails... would be funny if they did though Laughing
h8me
h8me

Back to top Go down

Post by h8me Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:03 am

Hi,

Good day!

Glad to see you are in the business with clothes.Shenzhen Pure Love Clothing Co., Ltd, a leader in clothes business for 20 years.

Product range is:
Health care pants
Modal pants set
Cotton compassionate
Sports vest
trousers suit
Seamless warm vest etc

We always developing a series of new design to help our customer catch the market.
OEM and ODM is also accpeted.

Any interested item, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks and regards
Amy

My answer
Hi,
really happy you didn't bother to check the website I have because you whould have noticed that we don't sell clothes that aren't round and very small. They have all sorts of print and colours but we make our own.
We don't wear vests nor pants (going commando here in Babo). The healthcare pants are interesting though, do they add extra HP? Or is it like a shield that deminishes HP loss when shot?
Feel free to respond to this bogus answer.

PS: Get lost

Last edited by h8me on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
h8me
h8me

Back to top Go down

Post by h8me Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:26 am

Dumb emails I get for hosting baboviolent.net Bla

My answer
OK, first off this guy was so smart as to send it as a picture in hopes that ppl wouldn't do shit like this... fat chance Razz .

Hi, I hope all is unwell up your end too.
1. Am i getting designs (plural) or just a very unique and/or custom design? I know english is hard.
2. With the client? Am I not the client? Why not just say "with you"?
3. The site I host doesn't need development.
4. I don't sell anything, it's all for free unlike what you pocket-grabbing vultures are trying to pull over my head.
5. Did you see a searchbar on my site when you visited it? Oh Lord almighty... you forgot that, right?
6. I have no need for custom CRM, the one I have imagined in my mind is fine, online booking for faster travel to the next map isn't a necessity, there's no profit on my site so what does that say bout it? It's free as explained earlier.

What else you can help me with?
how about just taking a stick and beat yourself up the head till you can think rational thoughts, when that happens, beat some more.
h8me
h8me

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:22 pm

Cotton compassionate hahaha
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum