European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got Banned to

+4
|H|awk
Someone
cmnndr
X5
8 posters

Go down

Got Banned to Empty Got Banned to

Post by X5 Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:14 am

I recently got banned, well I was kinds of a dick, but so was varlan. Crap, you know me man, X5, USA Guy. I'll be nice from now on. I appreciate any consideration mate.

Regards,

X5

X5
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Got Banned to Empty Re: Got Banned to

Post by cmnndr Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:16 am

dude, you've changed ip to avoid ban numerous times. just one night i banned you 6 times. not counting numerous warnings and kicks before 1st ban came to be.
you join the server and the first message i see from you is an instigation or a rant towards me. grow up.
you even pretended to be a european player.
your regards and sweet talk mean nothing now.
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Got Banned to Empty Re: Varlan. Lousy Admin

Post by X5 Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:16 pm

First of all Varlan, I was playing babo when you were still in diapers.

2. You are an abusive admin, and should be stripped just because you dont like what people have to say, and that is, you're basically a fudge little piece of nerdy euro trash with a lousy low-grade computer and thinks he's all that for a game that doesn't much exist anywhere else by in your 3rd world country.

3. That shouldn't stop people from still enjoying something basic and free because you're a piece of trash.

4. I hope someone reasonable sees this and bans your ass for being a lousy, dirty, fudge. Someone will see it, and O only hope the rest of the people that you ban "because you feel like it" fight back and kick your sorry ass.

5. Anyone sees this, please reply and post. Let's rid europe of this idiot and abusive admin.

6. In my country you puke, it's called democracy and freedom of speech. Where you're from it's all the left over scraps of the former Soviet Union, and you're just a little scrap in the pile.

7. Crapper, I'm sire you and others agree.

X5
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Someone Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:39 am

Weird USA guy wrote:First of all Varlan, I was playing babo when you were still in diapers.

lol..think again mate

Weird USA guy wrote:That shouldn't stop people from still enjoying something basic and free

That is a true thing knowing that X5 is one of the active players which play almost everyday. Surprised

Someone
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by |H|awk Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:44 pm

Haha, well i don't know why you made Var so obsessed that he wants to ban you permanently, but as a fellow babo player i'd like to give you another chance Razz since youre an active player, which could keep babo alive...

X5 wrote:
7. Crapper, I'm sire you and others agree.

What do u think Crapper? bounce
|H|awk
|H|awk
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:18 pm

|H|awk wrote:i don't know why you made Var so obsessed that he wants to ban you permanently

avoiding ban gives you global ban, not permanent ban.
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by X5 Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:15 pm

avoding ban? Come on crap, mate, we both know Varlan is wrong, and should be banned for being an abusive admin. I have been playing from day one, and even back to when Jon Mainguy was trying to keep it alive too, this is unfair.

X5
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by h8me Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:09 am

OK, I'll have my say in this. I was asked by an admin (Varlan) to ban an abusive player, and although I like you, the way you present yourself here on the forum is nowhere near the way I know you from the game.
The ban will stick for a while longer and when Varlan says it's lifted I'll unban you but for now, things will stay the way they are.
h8me
h8me
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : No thanks

http://www.mazzocco.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by X5 Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:34 am

Well, I was a bit upset because I like this game, and Varlan can be a real you know what, everyone knows it. this is a a forum, right? No, unban me so we can get back to business.

X5
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:24 am

you'll stay banned some more time. this is not a negotiation. and if you keep on doing it the outcome will be the same.
as far as im concerned you can play all you want. i have no personal beef with you.
you got a global ban for changing ip to avoid ban and impersonating a euro player. read the forum rules. this is not NA. maybe the rules were different there.
moreover if you keep on ranting unprovoked from the first second you join a server and dont listen to warnings youll stay muted. nobody needs your trash talk. if you dont like "piece of shit euro trash from 3rd world country" you can host NA servers for yourself and your redneck siblings from the marshes. Wink
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:56 pm

Got Banned to Giphy

This never gets boring. Thank you

Negative

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:55 am

didn't realise varlan had become admin, that's something I never expected, and is now banning people for being abusive xD
babo have turned weird. bounce
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Negative Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:19 pm

Anette wrote:didn't realise varlan had become admin, that's something I never expected, and is now banning people for being abusive xD
Somethings don't change though. Like Varlan's lack of babo skill..

Negative

Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:13 pm

Negative wrote:
Anette wrote:didn't realise varlan had become admin, that's something I never expected, and is now banning people for being abusive xD

Truth
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:50 am

Negative wrote:
Aww, good to know I can still count on you nega to look on the positive side of things. I've missed that.
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down