European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd like to ask for UNBAN

3 posters

Go down

I'd like to ask for UNBAN Empty I'd like to ask for UNBAN

Post by AINUcz Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:23 am

Hi, newbie here, but been playing for a long time.

AinuCZ
Was banned while behaving like pr*ck on Standouthost.com German CTF, can't join any server.
Flame --- > spect.
16/4/2012 - circa 11:00 PM.
Hard to say - it was "unnamed babo".

I know I am warm-blooded and sometimes I react faster than I think, but I like this game and all players, too. I was quitting the game yesterday in evening, and without any thinking threw the last flame on unnamed player. However, I apologized then. Unfortunately, it didn't help, so I was banned from every server.

I don't write any racist or unrespectful jokes, trying to help to my co-players, even when I write something not-so-acceptable, I really don't mean it. My co-players know Smile

I'd like to apologize - whoever has banned me - and ask to unban me. Will definitely try to have better manners and accept rules.

Honza

AINUcz
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

I'd like to ask for UNBAN Empty Re: I'd like to ask for UNBAN

Post by Anette Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:15 am

Is a nice post you have written, hard to believe it's same person that is raging around servers for such a long time

Fact is, it is not this one time that is the reason you are globally banned. You have been banned several times, most, if not all admins have banned/muted you at times for insulting everyone around you, flaming going spec and in general just being a complete fool on servers.

I can see you are set to be unbanned 16th may, so I would suggest using this time on realising babo is just a game where people come to have fun and not a place for you to let out your frustrations.
Hope you come back with a better attitude when you are unbanned Smile
Anette
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AINUcz Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:34 am

ok, I accept

(mostly fooling, didn't want to harm anyone)

AINUcz
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by h8me Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Most of the time I've seen you play you go from being friendly, when joining a game, to being increasingly disrespectful towards others. You've been muted/banned before for inappropriate behaviour so take this time as Anette says to think about how you act towards your fellow players.
Until then, take care Smile

I think this can be closed
h8me
h8me
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : No thanks

http://www.mazzocco.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content