European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snorkeling/snorkelling - Nothing Babo related at all

2 posters

Go down

Snorkeling/snorkelling - Nothing Babo related at all Empty Snorkeling/snorkelling - Nothing Babo related at all

Post by h8me Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:22 pm

As the topic says this is about snorkeling (or however you spell it, can be spelled both ways I think). I've been snorkeling before but for oh I don't know... maybe 10-12 I haven't been doing it at all so I'm looking forward to getting back to it. Sadly I've lost/misplaced/borrowed others my old gear and am looking into getting some new stuff. Seeing as I've been away from it for so long and have seen tons of new products I was wondering if any of you do any diving/snorkeling and if so do you have any pointers concerning the gear?
I've seen snorkels with top valves and bottom valves, some with both even and I can't quite make up my mind about what to get.
Also if any of you have documentation about converting a small propane tank to an air tank I'd appreciate it. I've done it before but it's been too long for me to remember all the steps and the guides online are horrible at best.
h8me
h8me
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : No thanks

http://www.mazzocco.dk

Back to top Go down

Snorkeling/snorkelling - Nothing Babo related at all Empty Re: Snorkeling/snorkelling - Nothing Babo related at all

Post by cmnndr Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:41 pm

Haha, what a coincidence regarding getting back to old habits/sports. Check your inbox bitch Very Happy
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum