European Babo Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*League Rules*

+8
Breaker
Zeckett
Baboow
cmnndr
Cinc
cnik
settorex
Unreal
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Should league games be normal cm rules or 1 round per cm with home and away games?

*League Rules* Vote_lcap50%*League Rules* Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 19 ]
*League Rules* Vote_lcap50%*League Rules* Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 19 ]

Total Votes : 38

*League Rules* Empty *League Rules*

Post by Unreal Mon May 31, 2010 6:14 am

* each league season will last for 2 months with each clan playing every opponent 2 cm's in one season. (eg. 6 clans registered = 10 cm's for each clan)

* Winner will be the one with the most amount of points at the end of the season, if the two best teams are drawing on points then the team with the highest flag differance will win, same if any other teams are drawing in points also eg 3rd and 4th place.

* 3 points for a win
* 1 point for a draw
* 0 points for a loss

*Game Settings*

* All games are to be at least 3 vs 3.
* All games must be Capture the Flag.
* All games must have a 15 minute time limit.
* All rounds are first to 7 captures wins, unless time runs out ofc.
* All league cm's are to be 1 round per cm home/away, when your team chooses the map it's a "home" game and opponents map is "away" game.

*Game Play Rules*

* Both teams must agree on playing a league match before the cm begins, this is too prevent old screenshots or complaints be posted saying we didn't know it was a league match argh.

* All players participating in a league match, must be legal players. Meaning that you must be a member or be on tryout with the clan you are playing with.

* Legal players substituting in and out is allowed, but you must do so without purposely disturbing the match.

* If a player is dropped in the first minute of the round and no player is holding a flag, teams may call a restart. However, abusing this privelage to troll the other team is not allowed.

* Hacking is obviously not allowed, if someone is caught hacking the player will be banned from the servers because like cyb said hacking is obviously is not allowed!.

* Ghosting is not allowed either.

* Legal Players*

* Players participating must have the following:

* Their name on the roster.
* The clan's tag/symbol.

* All players participating in a league match, must be legal players. Meaning that you must be a member or be on tryout with the clan you are playing with.

* If you are not using your roster's name, the opposite team has the right to ask who you are. And you must answer honestly otherwise the opposite team can complain 'bout it.

* Players may NOT join a game if their clan is not participating in the match itself. It's clan vs clan only!

* Any player caught playing for two different teams will be banned from the league, if the clan that you are playing with knows that you are smurfing they will be either banned or given a point deduction based on the offence.

* For the question of map picking, the higher ranked team picks the first map and the opponent picks the colour, then switch about the next round with lesser ranked team picking map and higher ranked team choosing colour.

* season 1 starts - 7/6/10.
* season 1 ends - 7/8/10 (midnight ofc - end date will depend on how quickly everyone plays the required cm's.)

Nominations for the league's best players and also for the fairplay award will be held at the end of each season lol.

- Rules are subject to change if and when necessary to keep the league fair.

Last edited by Unreal on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:30 am; edited 6 times in total
Unreal
Unreal
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

http://celticfc.net

Back to top Go down

*League Rules* Empty Re: *League Rules*

Post by settorex Mon May 31, 2010 6:54 am

*All league cm's are to be a maximum of 3 rounds.

at least two? or no?
settorex
settorex
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : clanless

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreal Mon May 31, 2010 6:58 am

ofc setto minimum of 2 maximum of 3 silent
Unreal
Unreal
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by cnik Mon May 31, 2010 7:10 am

Just to make it clear, if clan A wins one round, the other is tied then should clans play 3rd round or call it a win for team A?

cnik
First CAT Winner; Babo-Wan Kenobi

Clan : old whiny grumpy balls

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreal Mon May 31, 2010 7:14 am

then it would go to a 3rd round.
Unreal
Unreal
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by cnik Mon May 31, 2010 7:16 am

Ok.

Unreal wrote:* Winner will be the one with the most amount of points at the end of the season, if the two best teams are drawing on points then the team with the highest flag differance will win.
Maybe it would be better to take into account results of cm's between teams in question first and then if still tied flag difference?

cnik

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc Mon May 31, 2010 7:17 am

Just a question, do we have to post rosters here or are the ones down there in the clans section gonna be taken into account, cause ours is a little out-of-date and I doubt dad0 will update it.
Cinc
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreal Mon May 31, 2010 7:20 am

hm ye or maybe there could be a cm between the top 2 too determine the winner. whatever the people want Smile

cinc - i copied some of these rules from cyb's ctf ladder thing, i know most rosters are out of date but here in babo we know if someone is generally in a clan or not so should be ok dude Razz.
Unreal
Unreal
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Mon May 31, 2010 8:24 am

Don't you think it would be more spectacular if a match would consist in only one round?Similar to football: one round home,one away and leave aside the cm rule(2 out of 3 = win)
At first that's what I thought this is about. Smile
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by settorex Mon May 31, 2010 8:55 am

+1, var
settorex
settorex
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : clanless

Back to top Go down

Post by cnik Mon May 31, 2010 9:08 am

Unreal wrote:hm ye or maybe there could be a cm between the top 2 too determine the winner. whatever the people want Smile
Well I was reffering to the situation when 2 clans have the same number of points. If that happens we could first check who won cms between those teams and if it's still a tie then you check which one have the highest flag differance.

cnik

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboow Mon May 31, 2010 9:41 am

+1 with cnik and varlan

Baboow
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreal Mon May 31, 2010 10:45 am

imo 1 round would be a bad idea, just cause problems we all know how bad it can be sometimes trying to agree on a 3rd map when required..
Unreal
Unreal
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeckett Mon May 31, 2010 11:10 am

You make it like football. You have your own stadium Razz in this case, you have your map, each team has one map, and it has to play one match home and one away with the other teams. Just one idea xD

Zeckett

Clan : \v/ for Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreal Mon May 31, 2010 11:30 am

it is like football with the points system, but thats where the similarity ends atm. I think for the first season at least things should be kept as basic as possible. so basically it's just an everyday cm but is recorded here so at the end of all the games we shall know who are the best clans Razz.

simple?
Unreal
Unreal
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by cnik Mon May 31, 2010 11:39 am

So you just wanna one cm against every clan and points given for every round... Definitely more chances completing the season but in that case I would like to see final game between 2 best teams with normal rules.

cnik

Back to top Go down

Post by Breaker Mon May 31, 2010 11:52 am

zooka is allowed ? Razz
Breaker
Breaker
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : wicked SkillZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreal Mon May 31, 2010 11:59 am

confused.com, cnik no points will not be given for every round. normal cm rules 2 rounds at least if your team wins 2 rounds then you've won a cm yeah? if you win first round then draw second round then get beat 3rd round then its a draw? etc

all weapons are allowed if they are enabled on the server.
Unreal
Unreal
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Mon May 31, 2010 12:20 pm

Unreal wrote:imo 1 round would be a bad idea, just cause problems we all know how bad it can be sometimes trying to agree on a 3rd map when required..

I don't get you here?If there is one round why do you talk about a 3rd map?The 3rd map issue only appears when a 3 round cm is played and in the situation when no team has won twice.

Unreal wrote:I think for the first season at least things should be kept as basic as possible.
simple?

I totally agree with you Unreal.The simple the better.BUT one round cm is simpler than three round cm (the winner is obvious,no need to stall for the last map and to bother to choose one,bla bla)

And in the ideea of a one round cm,each team chooses it's map on the home match.
But hey,it's your tourney.I was just giving suggestions.

Ah!And another thing.IMO to keep things alive and organised I think that in the first month hald teams should play home and half away ( even in a 3 round cm situation ) Smile
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by cnik Mon May 31, 2010 2:10 pm

Unreal wrote:confused.com, cnik no points will not be given for every round.
I was talking about varlan's idea in my last post.

cnik

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Mon May 31, 2010 3:10 pm

Argh...Cnik nope.I mean one Babo League match consists of one round of 15 minutes.The winner team gets 3 points,loosing one 0.If it's a tie 1 each.
That would mean that up till now the maximum points that a team can get is 66 points.Having in mind that there are 13 clans registered. Smile
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboow Mon May 31, 2010 3:40 pm

varlan wrote:That would mean that up till now the maximum points that a team can get is 66 points.Having in mind that there are 13 clans registered. Smile
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

12*3*2=72

I just wet myself

Baboow

Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreal Mon May 31, 2010 4:08 pm

poll has been made! get your votes in quick please like before 12pm gmt Very Happy.

home cm would be 1 round with the home team choosing the map, 3 points if you win the round, 1 point for a draw and 0 points if you loose.

away cm would be 1 round with the away team choosing the map, 3 points if you win the round, 1 point for a draw and 0 points if you loose.
Unreal
Unreal
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr Mon May 31, 2010 5:11 pm

Baboow wrote:
varlan wrote:That would mean that up till now the maximum points that a team can get is 66 points.Having in mind that there are 13 clans registered. Smile
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

12*3*2=72

I just wet myself

Well...like I said...You're the smart one Razz

Unn,my love,my gayboy I love you.I voted yes.
cmnndr
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreal Mon May 31, 2010 5:26 pm

i'll keep giving if you keep taking jocolor tongue
Unreal
Unreal
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo